CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, July 6, 2008

My trip to DisneyWorld


I went to Disney World. Wow was I happy to be there!!!!!!!! Here is a picture of the castle that we saw and a picture of me in front of it. My Daddy takes a picture of me in front of the castle everytime we go to Disney World or Disneyland. We went to Disney World on June 7th and stayed for a whole week!!!!!!! I went with my Aunt and Uncle and cousins Natalie and Sam and went with my family.


It was so nice being there with my family. I was so happy that I was able to go there with my family. Wow. It was so awesome there!!!


Oh my gosh! Here's the good part!! I GOT TO MEET PRINCESSES!!!! Here is a picture of me and Auroa- she is SOOOOOO pretty in that pink dress!!!!!!!



After a short wait for meeting the characters with our fast pass, at the very end, there was Belle!!! We got to meet her and we all got to get her autograph!!!! It was so much fun. Here is a picture of me with her.


Princess Natalie to the rescue! she is having such a great time on the train that was one of her favorite parts about disneyworld i bet!!!! My cousin Natalie she is so cute - here is a picture of her on the train!!! She was so happy to come to disneyworld.

Here is my Aunt trying to be a bug at bugs life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and my little cousin trying to be a bug too!!!!! Wow my Aunt's really got the hang of it!!!!!!!


This ride was one of the coolest ride ever!!! We got EXTREMELY wet!!!! It was so much fun!!!!! You spin around on it. My Mom was really scared of most rides but she LOVED this one!!!!!! It was so fun!!! Fire popped up too!! it was scary but so cool and then right after the fire you drop down off a cliff and get really wet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


I made a fantastic racer in the race cars here is a picture of my Dad and me driving the racecar - #14!!!!!

Silly Old Uncle Camron, He looked so funny in that picture!! Guess what is on his head? The whole two families won Mickey Mouse ears - not very many people won mickey mouse ears, we were VERY lucky. They were the year of million dreams mouse ears. We were so special!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here is romance section. The playhouse disney area. HAHAHAHAHHAHA I crack myself up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bawk Bawk Bawk Chicken My Mom is so scared of rides, ALLLLL rides people, ALLLLL rides!! She almost cried. Mt Everest was the coolie-est ride EVER. (get it, Ever - Everest!!!) HAHAHAHA Now people, best ride ever in Animal Kingdom, you can see it from the parking lot it's so big!!! Now let me explain how it is - You go through a lovely path. THEN. you go UP THE LONGEST WAY EVER - you can see the WHOLE park!!! Then you DROP down! You go in a little circle, you go up REALLY REALLY high - OH MY GOSH!!!! Then you DROP DOWN and see the Everest MONSTER!!!!! You go. It looks like you are going to FALL OFF A CLIFF so you backwards and go BACKWARDS and up and down some HILLS and then it's ENDED. It takes awhile to get through the lines so go when everyone is not there. Get a fast pass people!!!

STAR WARS WEEKEND!!!

IT was star wars weekend! In Hollywood Studios. We went inside and went around the park a little bit when we first got in and then we had to find seats. It was time for the Star Wars Weekend parade!! !They had the big announcements and then here comes all these people in their costumes - IT WAS SO COOL!!! My Aunt BOOOOOOED DARTH VADER. She was just trying to get his attention so that we could get a nice picture - woo hoo GO AUNT!!!! yay! My Mom and little brother got lost, they were just on the other side and couldn't find us anywhere but we got videos and everything, it was so cool. They saw the parade but not with us.

Well that ends pretty much what I did at Disney World this summer. I'll read your comments, please write something. Bye!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

10 friends read my blog and said something!!:

Melinda said...

This is so fabulous!!! I LOVE it! Great job cutie!

Corbett Family said...

Great job. I love the pictures and commentary. I'm glad you posted about your trip since your mom never did! :)

grammy said...

What a great blog!!!! Super job!!!
I loved the pictures and all your comments!

Mary & Willie's Blog said...

Hi Katelynne. What a fantastic trip you had.... what a lucky girl!! Thanks for all the pics
Love you, Grandma

Mary & Willie's Blog said...

Hi Katelynne. What a fantastic trip. You are one lucky girl !!!!
Thanks for the pics. Love, Grandma

Cat Jones said...

I really like your blog Katelynne. It sounds like you had a really fun time at Disneyworld. I am going to Florida in a couple weeks but I do not think we are going to go to Disneyworld unless my parents want to surprise me. Mostly we will be at the beach. Maybe I can start my own blog too. Well have more fun. Love, Geoffrey Edward Jones

Jett said...

Hey, Katelynne, It's me, Jett
( your cousin ). Love your Blog. I did all that fun activities at Disney World to excepts for being with princesses of course. Anyways I just thought I would drop your awesome blog and say hi.

P.S Drop by my blog at
www.jettster37.blogspot.com

Kimberly said...

So awesome Katelynne! You love exclamation marks, don't you? You are a great writer - so detailed! Sounds like you had a fabulous time there! Take me with you next time!

Kimberly said...

P.S. I'm impressed with your bloggind skills. Maybe you could teach me a thing or two?!

Anonymous said...

i lovee disney world!