CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, December 26, 2009

Brown Santa


This is the paper to sign in to get into
Brown Santa.

Brown Santa was considered " Santa's
workshop".He,he,!


Here are some presents that me ,my mom ,
and my aunt, wrapped up for kids who do not
have any toys . Especially at Christmas time .
That is what Brown Santa is all about ,helping.


Here is me putting up the box onto a conveyor
belt, then leaving .
!THAT WAS SOOOOOOOO MUCH FUN!







2 friends read my blog and said something!!:

Jeannie said...

That was so much fun! I love how much you love to help others! Love, Mommy

Camron said...

I am so proud of you for serving others, what a wonderful way to make christmas memories.
Our bishop told me a story on Sunday about a boat filled with people, floating in the ocean. Off in the distance they could hear someone yelling and splashing for help in the water. The people on the boat looked around at each other lazily. "You help him, he's on your side of the boat." "No, you jump in and save him, you heard him first." They were all busy arguing about who's job it was to save him, instead of just jumping in after him.
Way to go Katelynne, you jumped right in! (Mosiah 2:17)