CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, December 27, 2009

SNOW AT THE DOMAIN

Every year the domain pulls out a snow machine
and makes TONS of snow for people to play in .
If you did`nt get to go this I will give you the
experience right here.
This is my little brother Trevor ready to throw
a snow ball.

This is my aunt about to throw a snowball at
my uncle Cameron . GO AUNT !

Here is me , my mom , my aunt , Sam and
Trevor all freezing cold . But it still was A LOT
of fun , being there with my family, and throw-
ing snowballs !



Here is my mom ready to leave before she
gets hit with ANOTHER snowball .

3 friends read my blog and said something!!:

Jeannie said...

That was really fun, who knew we could get that much snow in Texas! :)

Camron said...

While aunt may have been throwing snowballs at me (uncle Camron), I was like a ninja and dodged them with graceful ninja skills!

Katelynne said...

uncle camron ,
the whole ninja deal yea right !