CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, December 27, 2009

CHRISTMAS MORNING


These are the milk and cookies me and
my little brother Trevor put out for
Santa Claus ,the night before Christmas
( Christmas eve ) .


This is me opening my brand new laptop
that I got for Christmas from:
my mom and my dad !
THANKS MOMMY ,
THANKS DADDY !
I LOVE MY LAPTOP !

I got Trevor my old shuffle Ipod ,
I know what your thinking ,
what the heck its pink ,
but do not worry I got him
some cover ups so he can
make it blue or orange ,
it is his choice what ever
colar he could dream of
having.



THANK YOU SANTA ,
thanks to Santa I now
have a really rocking
karaoke machine .



I ALSO GOT OTHER THINGS INCLUDING PINK CONFERS,WEBKINZ PET, KARAOKE CD'S PLUS OTHER FUN ITEMS! * FUN , FUN , FUN !


HAPPY NEW YEARS *LOVE:
KATELYNNE MCCULLOCH

1 friends read my blog and said something!!:

Camron said...

Those are some amazing presents!!! I love your laptop, especially since now you can blog more :)