CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, December 25, 2009

Letters to santa

The Domain
It all started out when the mcCulloch
family was hungry.We all decided we
would go to the domain to get a bite
to eat . Then it actually turned out
that we got a bite to eat,took a Pict.
for our Christmas card , and mailed
letters to Santa.Here is some Pict's.
of every thing we got to do at the
domain.

Here is me putting my letter to Santa
into the box for mail to Santa.
This is my letter to Santa.
This is the frount of my letter to Santa.
This a picture of me and Trevor in
frount of the giant Macy`s Christmas
tree.This picture turned out to be our
Christmas card this year. So,for those
of you who did not get one ,here you go.
!MERRY CHRISTMAS!

1 friends read my blog and said something!!:

Jeannie said...

That was such a fun family day! I'm glad Santa got the letters too!
Love, Mommy